- olive oil spray
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound total)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs (plain, such as panko)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Coat two baking sheets lightly with cooking spray or thinly with olive oil. Slice zucchini into slightly-less-than 1/4-inch thick rounds; if they feel especially wet, spread them on a towel while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat first egg white with 1 teaspoon water to loosen it. Combine cheese, crumbs, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Dip each zucchini coin in egg white, letting excess run off before gently dipping them in parmesan mixture. Arrange in single layer on baking sheets.
- If additional egg white is needed, prepare it the same way, with 1 teaspoon of water. If additional crumb mixture is needed, make a few spoonfuls at a time, matching the volume of crumbs and cheese.
Are We Friends on Pinterest?FOLLOW ME for more Great Recipes! @1krecipes
Source : Food.com