- 2 zucchinis, cut into thin noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, whole
- ¼ cup mozzarella, torn
- ¼ cup pinenuts
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- Place zucchini noodles in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
- Let the zucchini sit for 10 minutes and squeeze out any extra moisture. Set aside.
- Add oil to a large skillet over high heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until caramelized on the outside and tender. If they are burning turn the heat down a bit. Set aside.
- In another skillet, toast pine nuts (with no oil) until lightly browned on the outside. Do not burn.
- You can serve these noodles either warm or cold.
- To serve this dish cold toss the noodles, tomatoes, mozzarella, toasted pine nuts and pesto together. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator to chill.
- To serve warm add ½ tablespoon olive oil to a skillet (you can use the one you toasted pine nuts in or cooked tomatoes) Add in noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through. Toss in pesto and tomatoes and cook for 1-2 additional minutes to heat through. Take off of the heat and sprinkle with mozzarella and toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com