Zesty BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (frozen)
- ½ (18 oz) bottle BBQ Sauce (About 1 cup)
- ¼ cup Fat Free Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
Place frozen chicken in the crock pot.
- In a bowl, mix the BBQ sauce, Italian Dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Top with the pepper and onion.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Use 2 forks to shred the chicken. Cover for about 20-30 min longer
Source : allrecipes.Com