|1 package (7/8 ounce) sugar-free vanilla cook and serve pudding mix, not instant|
|2 cup water|
|1 package (1/3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin mix|
|1 fat-free whipped topping|
- Pour water in a saucepan and slowly add pudding mix while stirring.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir constantly with a whisk until thickened.
- Add gelatin mix a little at a time while continuing to stir.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Top with fat-free whipped topping.
- Per serving: 1 SmartPoints; 1 PointsPlus; 1 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com