- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 6 tbsp shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Using nonstick cooking spray, saute’ the cabbage, carrot and onions until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt baking dish (a glass 8″ x12″ works well).
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, Swiss cheese and seasoned salt.
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Source : Allrecipes.com