2 INGREDIENT DOUGH TIPS
Do you find that your dough is really sticky? After making the dough, let it rest for a while in the fridge. After making this recipe multiple times that seems to help the dough from becoming less sticky to work with. When I’m ready to use the dough, I’ll flour my work surface and then the rolling pin. Hope that helps!
If you don’t want to use all the dough right away stick it on a plate with some saran wrap and place that in the fridge. I always cut my dough into 4 equal pieces once the dough has formed its shape and each serving/piece is 3 smart points.
Depending on what you want to make with this dough the serving sizes will be different, but the whole entire dough recipe is 12 smart points. Please use your recipe builder.
HOMEMADE SELF-RISING FLOUR:
If you do not have any self-rising flour on hand you can make your own with all purpose flour!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt!
The nutrition info below is for 1 piece if you divide it between 4 pieces.
The cheese sauce I used in the pic was Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso. It comes in a jar and usually found by their chips. 2 tablespoons is 1 smart point!
The seasoning I used for the pretzel bites was Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning.
- 1 cup of non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self-rising flour (I use Gold Medal Brand)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed.
- *if your dough still feels a little sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Continue to kneed dough for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Next, coat the cutting board with flour and begin to dived your dough into for even pieces
- To roll into bagels, donuts, pretzels, turnovers, or calzones.
- Place items on parchment paper or foil.
- Brush on the egg wash.
- Add seasoning of choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes.
- See notes for more details.
If you don’t want to use all the dough right away stick it on a plate with some saran wrap and place that in the fridge. I always cut my dough into 4 equal pieces once the dough has formed it’s shape and each serving/piece is 3 smart points.Depending on what you want to make with this dough the serving sizes will be different, but the whole entire dough recipe is 11 smart points. Please use your recipe builder.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 101 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 23 Sugar: 0Fiber: 1 Protein: 3
You May Also Like:
- Pecan pie – is one of our go-to pie recipes around the holidays and we’ve tinkered around over the years with all the recipes we can come up with
- Ready to use pie crust recipe – I got this recipe from Sister Lance in Virginia. It seriously can not go wrong! It makes 5 single pie crusts and last forever in the freezer.
- Easy pie crust recipe – How to Make the Perfect Pie Crust – Simple, Practical, and GOOD (Grandma’s Perfect Pie Crust)
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!