- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (NOT pancake syrup!) or honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 12 ounces fresh or thawed salmon
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a gallon-size ziploc bag, shake it up, and then add the salmon.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour, turning after half an hour.
- Pour the salmon and the marinade into a baking dish and bake in a 350 degree oven, covered with foil, for 15 minutes.
- The salmon is done when it flakes easily at the thickest part.
- Enjoy! Makes (4) 3 ounce servings.
Nutritional Info :
- Smartpoints 5
- Calories 183.1
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 937.4 mg
- Potassium 496.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 18.0 g