f you’re one of those people that need to shave every other day, then I’m going to assume you all know too well the struggles of having to do this pain-in-the-ass thing.
If you don’t have to, lucky you. You’re so lucky, that you’ll now see what those who have to shave have to go through! And for those of you who do have to shave, share in the comments if you can relate to these issues.
1. Buying razors
An annoying process, especially when they’re so expensive and most of the time it’s the model that you want that’s the costliest.
Source: Instagram | @peauxetic
2. Men’s razors work so much better than those marketed at women
I don’t know why, but that always seems to be the case.
Source:Dollar Shave Club
3. The struggle of having to choose between cartridge razors and disposable ones
It’s really hard, because after all, aren’t all razors disposable?
4. THE BLADE COUNT
Seriously, it seems like the goodness of a razor nowadays is determined by the number of blades it has. All the brands are like “BUY THIS ONE IT HAS 60 BLADES”, which probably does the same job as a regular 3 or 4 blade razor for more money.
Source: Instagram | @travelbalticstates
5. Cheaping out on a razor is always followed by regret
6. Shaving in the shower is just… you know what it is
Source: Instagram | @jenbarnard07
7. You always seem to cut yourself
Seriously, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve cut myself, and not only does it hurt, but it bleeds for like 5 days.
Source: Instagram | @punkysasha
8. As I said, you can’t stop the bleeding
Source: Instagram | @jessie2224
9. The ankles and knees are where most of the bleeding happens
Source: Instagram | @_cynical_optimist_
10. Shaving cream is expensive
Even then, you can just use regular soap.
Source: Instagram | @sandracrein
11. Even if you do spend money on shaving cream…
…one wrong move and it all goes running down your legs thanks to the shower water.
12. Debating whether or not it’s a good idea to shave above the knees
Source: Instagram | @theweasleyinstitute
13. Planning your outfits around your shaving days
Source: Instagram | @moncakinclovaofficial
14. You’ve thought about becoming a person that never shaves
Source: Instagram | @3ndruu
15. Enjoying that wonderful smooth feeling after you’ve shaved makes it kinda worth it
Source: Instagram | @tekleulaart
16. Razors go from pin sharp to pathetically dull after just a couple of uses
Source: Instagram | @urbanbob.dk
17. You’ll always miss a few hairs
And you notice them when it’s too late.
Source: Instagram | @tom_tung
18. Dry shaving in a time crunch is never a fun time
Source: Instagram | @artordie_artordie
19. No lotion means rough and itchy legs
Source: Instagram | @roxysantiago174
20. You go through the same process for several days in a row
Eventually you get so sick of it you just want to laser it all off.