Woman Rushed To The Hospital, Sends Warning About What She Accidentally Ate

One of the best things about the summer is going to barbecues!

One of the best things about the summer is going to barbecues! Who doesn’t love the smoky aroma of food cooking on the grill? But beware – there is a hidden danger! Christina Murrell from High Point started to experience pain in her throat after having enjoyed a meal cooked on the grill with her family.

The pain got worse, and Christina realized that something was stuck in her throat. She went to an ear, nose and throat specialist who ended up pulling out a bristle from a grilling brush! Christina has taken to social media to spread the word!

The brush they had used to clean their grill was a Blue Rhino brush they had purchased at a Lowe’s Home Improvement store. The brush does come with a warning label that says anyone using the brush should check for loose bristles.

Prev

You May Like:  THE 36-YEAR-OLD WAS INVITED TO THE 20-YEAR REUNION. BUT WHAT SHE POSTS TO HER CLASSMATES ON FACEBOOK, MOVES THE ENTIRE NATION