Yet, when it comes to our safety, the companies which produce Wi-Fi routers need to follow some strict norms in order to make these devices safe for our health. Yet, we will reveal a few facts considering the safety of wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers:
The first thing we should examine is the way a device is connected to the router without cables. Well, wireless devices like cell phones, tablets, and laptops, emit WLAN signals (electromagnetic waves) in order to connect to the router.
However, the loop of these signals harms our health in a number of ways. The British Health Agency conducted a study which showed that routers endanger our health and the growth of both, people and plants.
Here are some of the consequences of the Wi-Fi exposure:
- Concentration issues
- Frequent intense headaches
- Chronic fatigue
- Sleep issues
However, it is a fact that we cannot completely avoid the use of the newest technologies. Therefore, we cannot advise you to stop using wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers, but we can suggest several useful tips on how to limit their harmful influence and reduce their side-effects:
- Make sure you disconnect the Wi-Fi programs before going to sleep.
- You should not keep the router in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Use phones with cables when at home, in order to reduce the electromagnetic waves.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi when you do not use it as you can thus prevent the electromagnetic waves which harm the growth of children.