Number of Servings: 8
- 1 head cauliflower, large outside leaves removed
- 1 25-ounce jar friendly roasted garlic tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley stalks
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 anchovy filets, drained and chopped
- 1 handful pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- Place whole head of cauliflower in a large pot. It should fit comfortably, with 1 to 2 inches of room left on all sides.
- Pour in tomato sauce, then add parsley stalks, chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, and freshly ground pepper. Bring to sauce to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in anchovies, olives, and red-wine vinegar, then bring to a low boil.
- Gently push whole head of cauliflower down into the sauce. (Sauce should come halfway up the sides of the cauliflower). Drizzle with olive oil and cover.
- Let cook over low heat for 45 minutes. To serve, garnish with chopped parsley.
Nutritional Info :
108 Calories; 6g Tot Fat; 4g Sat Fat; 15mg Cholesterol; 191mg Sodium; 9g Carb; 3g Fiber; 4g Sugar; 6g Protein.