- Makes 4 servings .
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Dark Horse Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- Place lemon slices to a large pitcher, then the apples, then the strawberries.
- Pour the wine and rum over the top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and add the lemon lime soda. Add a few pieces of the fruit to your glass and pour sangria over to serve.
Nutritional Info :
- Smart points 9