- 12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 ounces chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 5 minutes; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut into 18 bars.
recipes adapted from:allrecipes