Author: Jamie Sherman
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (about 28 cookies)
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box (3.56 oz.) white chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- Assorted red, white and green sprinkles
- 2-3 coarsely broken candy canes
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and 5 tbsp melted butter. Firmly press the cookie mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the white chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the pudding mix and continue to stir for an additional 1-2 minutes, thoroughly mixing the ingredients. Add the marshmallow creme and peppermint extract. Stir until combined. Remove from the heat and immediately pour the mixture over the prepared crust. Top with colored sprinkles and candy cane pieces. Gently push over the top of the fudge to make sure the sprinkles and candy pieces are adhered to the fudge. Refrigerate a few hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares to serve.
This fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated. Store in a loosely covered container and use within a few days.