1/2 cup pecans
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon butter (melted)
3.5 ounces white chocolate (chopped)
2 tablespoons heavy cream cream
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix the pecans, melted butter and brown sugar in a food processor.
2. Press the pecan mixture into the bottom of a spring form pan.
3. Melt the chocolate and in the heavy cream in a double boiler.
4. Mix the cream cheese and sugar.
5. Beat in the egg.
6. Mix in the white chocolate and vanilla extract.
7. Pour the mixture into the spring form pan.
8. Bake in a preheated 325F oven for 55-60 minutes or until it is set.
Source : allrecipes.com