- 1 whole bulb garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 15.5 ounce can cannelloni beans
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- If you want to add the tahini you will need 1/2 cup.
Slice off the top of the garlic bulb so that all the garlic cloves are visible. Place bulb in a small oven proof bowl like a ramekin, pour a little drizzle of olive oil over the top and season with salt. Place in an oven set at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool. Once cool squeeze the garlic out of their skins into a small bowl and mash with a spoon.
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Source : allrecipes.Com