Wendys frosty fans unite… I’ve come up with the most perfect copycat EVER! It tastes just like the real deal, and is so simple to make… I bet you can’t guess the secret ingredient!
Growing up, I was a HUGE Wendys frosty fan. Okay, who am I kidding… I still am! Now they have the vanilla flavor, but my heart still belongs to the original chocolate flavor.
HELPFUL TIPS TO MAKE THIS COPYCAT WENDYS FROSTY
- Make sure you soften the vanilla ice cream. Just leaving it out on the counter for 5-10 minutes should do the trick.
- If you don’t have nesquik powder, another chocolate milk powder (like Ovaltine) works well too.
- The recipe makes a frosty with a classically semi-melted consistency. If you prefer a “harder” or thicker frosty, use slightly less milk.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1/2 gallon chocolate milk