WARNING SIGNS YOU’VE BEEN EXPOSED TO TOXIC MOLD AND HOW YOU CAN PREVENT IT

Lately if you have been experiencing allergy symptoms in the comfort of your home such as sneezing, watery/sore eyes, and nasal congestion or a runny nose it may be a sign of something more sinister brewing in your abode.

here is definitely trouble afoot if, when leaving your home, you experience of relief of these symptoms. What your body may be telling you is that you may have a toxic mold problem, but never fear today you will know what to look for and how to be aware so that you can prevent such a catastrophe from occurring!

Trust your senses when looking for the signs of toxic mold!

Often it is only the smell of mold that will indicate that you have a problem. This is because mold likes to grow in warm, damp places such as behind walls, in your ceiling, and in cracks.

If you have signs of water damage in your home (water stains, discoloration, bubbling, or cracked walls) or have had water damage in the past, you can be quite sure that the road has been paved for toxic mold to enter your home.

NEVER leave visible mold growth unattended; after all, what starts small can quickly become a larger problem later on that you will have to attend too, a toxic one.

Check your home for excessive moisture!

If you live in a particularly humid environment, or notice condensation forming onto your window panes or kitchen/bathroom surfaces, or even notice rust on your piping, you may live in an overly moist environment that is ripe for toxic mold to grow!

You could possibly prevent an overly-moist environment with the use of a dehumidifier in your kitchen, or other mold-prone places, but the best course of action to take is to call your local mold inspector/contractor for a quote to see if you already have sustained toxic mold growing in your home.

Toxic mold can be seriously harmful to your health, even life!

If you suspect toxic mold to be the reason that you are experiencing chronic fatigue, difficulty concentrating/forming words, and vertigo then you must seek medical attention immediately and leave the suspected exposure area!

Mycotoxins, which toxic mold secretes, are measurable in the urine, but like I said earlier, toxic mold is not a joke. Long term exposure to toxic mold can result in new on-set asthma, neurological disorders, and yes, even take your life.

Remain vigilant, and trust your senses. Whenever any sort of water damage or suspicious moisture activity begins in your home it doesn’t hurt at all to simply check it out yourself to see what needs repaired or, if after a rain storm for example, you call up an inspector just to make sure your home is free of mold currently.

Here’s are the symptoms to watch out for:

  • Brain Fog, Memory Problems, Trouble Focusing, Headaches
  • Fatigue and Weakness
  • Unexplained Muscle Cramping, Aches, and Pains or the Joints, Persistent Nerve Pain
  • Numbness and Tingling
  • Eye Problems like Red Eyes or Light Sensitivity
  • Asthma and Sinus Problems like Cough or Shortness of Breath
  • Tremors and Vertigo
  • Digestive Issues like Change in Appetite, Diarrhea, Nausea, Abdominal Pain
  • Metallic Taste in the Mouth
  • Temperature Regulation or Night Sweats
  • Excessive Thirst and Increased Urination

Watch the video below for more information about toxic mold exposure and share it with anyone you know!

You May Like:  A MUST READ: Warning Signs of a Heart Attack Can be Found on Your Eyelids

Please SHARE this with your friends and family.

Source: National Mold Resource Center