2 lbs lean ground beef
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- Brown beef drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add corn soup put in 9 x 13 pan and top with tater tots.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Take out top with cheese put back in oven for 5 minutes or till cheese is melted.
- Add ketchup or taco sauce when served tastes very good enjoy.