- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 8 hard-boiled eggs (see Tip)
- ½ cup finely chopped carrot
- ½ cup chopped cucumber, peeled and seeded if desired
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, pepper and salt in a medium bowl.
- Halve eggs and discard 4 of the yolks (or save for another use). Add whites and the remaining 4 yolks to the bowl and mash to desired consistency. Gently stir in carrot, cucumber and scallions.
Source : allrecipes.com