- 1 pound whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Press whole wheat dough out to fill a 10×15-inch pan. (I use a stone pan that I love for this, but a metal jelly roll pan will work too.)
- Bake the crust 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack.
- While the crust is baking slice onion, pepper and tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Using a garlic press, press garlic over the warm crust and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses evenly over crust.
- Top evenly with onion, pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle grate Parmesan cheese over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning mix.
- Return to the oven and bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Cut into 12 rectangles using a sharp knife or pizza cutter.
Source : allrecipes.com