- 3-4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup plum (or cherry) tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat your olive oil over medium heat and begin sauteing peppers, then add mushrooms, onions and tomatoes, until browned to your liking.
- Beat your eggs in a separate bowl and add salt and pepper.
- Once vegetables have softened, pour eggs into skillet. Evenly swirl the eggs around the entire bottom of the pan and cover the skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low so eggs and vegetables don’t burn.
- Cook until eggs are just set, around 6-8 minutes, and add seasoning if needed. Cut into wedges and serve warm.