40g light corn syrup
20g unsweetened cocoa powder
14g bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together all ingredients (except chocolates). Once it starts to boil, remove from heat & stir in chopped chocolates till melted. Cling wrap & store in fridge for few hours before use.
1. Put chocolates in a bowl & microwave till melted. Add in sugar & coconut oil. Mix till combined.
2. Sift in flour, cocoa powder & baking powder & soya milk. Mix till combined.
3. Pour batter into a prepared 6″ tin lined with baking paper.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 160C for 18mins.
Source : allrecipes.Com