- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 bag Dove milk chocolate hearts
- 3/4 cup sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and vanilla bean paste for 3 minutes. Add egg, beat until fully combined. Slowly add, salt and flour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Pour sprinkles into a small bowl. Roll your dough balls into the sprinkles, coating dough completely. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and press an unwrapped chocolate heart into each cookie, gently. Allow to cool and set.
Source : allrecipes.com