Everyone who tastes it asks me to share the recipe. You will love it and the many compliments you get-I promise!
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a large glass bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the prepared grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cook time, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.