- Pillsbury Peppermint Sugar Cookie Roll (room temperature)
- 1 package of Winter Oreos (about 32 cookies)
- 1 Family size Duncan Hines Brownie Mix (make sure it makes a 9×13 pan)
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1+ cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips (extra for optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 9×13 pan with foil, and coat with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into foil lined pan (room temperature dough is easier to handle than chilled dough).
- Top with a layer of Oreos over cookie dough.
- Using a large bowl, combine brownie mix with eggs, oil and water and mix with a spatula until well combined. Then mix in about 1 cup of the Andes peppermint baking chips. Pour brownie batter over cookies. Use a spatula if you need to make sure the cookies are completely covered in brownie batter. Sprinkle with additional baking chips (optional)
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes, then remove foil and continue baking for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven when edges look set and start to pull back from the sides of the pan. Center may still be a little gooey, but will set up when brownies cool.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan an cutting into squares.
* if you use another brownie mix, use the ingredients and direction on the box you use for mixing the brownies.
*if you would like to make a smaller pan, use 1/2 roll of the cookie dough, and a regular size brownie mix. Cooking time will be about the same, just keep an eye on them towards the end.