Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour + 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: 1 filled potato half
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 64 mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Wash the potatoes and dry them on a paper towel, then poke several holes in them with a fork, and brush the oil on the outsides of them.
- Wrap each potato in foil, and place on a baking sheet in the oven for 40-60 minutes, or until fork-tender. Decrease the oven temperature to 350° F.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to touch, cut them in half lengthwise, and scoop out the centers in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the yogurt, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to the mixing bowl with the scooped out potato centers. Mix in stand mixer, or handheld mixer until smooth.
- Evenly spoon the mixture back into the potato skins, and top with the pecans and 8 marshmallows per potato.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the marshmallows are toasted and melting.
- Per Serving: (1 filled potato half)
- Calories: 91
- Calories from fat: 22
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 36mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein: 3g
- SmartPoints: 4
The nutrition content of recipes on Smart Nutrition.has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of