- 4 servings
- 1 9oz package of tortellini in your favorite flavor. I used Butoni Chicken and Proscuitto tortellini
- 1 to 1½ C of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 C spaghetti sauce Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss with desired amount of spaghetti sauce.
- Place in a 1½ qt baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. During the last couple of minutes, turn on your broiler so the cheese gets slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 250 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 26g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 440 Protein: 14g
- Remember, if you don’t have time to cook, make this recipe! Your family will love you. Your stomach will too!