- 1/2 lb frozen turkey meatballs (8 meatballs)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘n Stuff™ taco shells SAVE $
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 12 very thin slices jalapeño chiles
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup queso fresco cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; top with rack. Spray rack with cooking spray.
- 2Add frozen meatballs, olive oil, cumin and coriander to resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag, and toss to coat. Place meatballs on half of rack; bake 30 minutes.
- 3Place taco shells on other half of rack with meatballs, and return to oven. Bake about 3 minutes longer or until instant-read thermometer inserted in meatball reads 165°F.
- 4Divide lettuce among taco shells. Cut meatballs in half; place 4 halves in each shell. Top with chiles, salsa, avocado, cheese and cilantro.
Source : allrecipes.Com