- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks
- 1 bone-in, skin on turkey breast (5 to 7 pounds)
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Grease a large 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Place of chunks of onion and celery and one half lemon in the slow cooker.
- Remove the turkey breast from packaging and pat dry with paper towels. Place the turkey breast in the slow cooker on top of the onion, celery and lemon.
- Squeeze remaining lemon half over the turkey and add it to the slow cooker.
- Rub olive oil on turkey breast.
- Combine the seasonings and rub on the breast.
- Pour broth and wine around turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours, or just until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. (Make sure the thermometer is not touching bone.)
- Remove from the slow cooker and let rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
Source : allrecipes.Com