- 1 lb. extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- your choice of burger toppings
- Grate your zucchini and then lay on a clean dish towel. Squeeze all of the moisture out of the zucchini. Put into a bowl.
- Grate your onion and garlic (this ensures you don’t have big chunks in your burgers) and add to the zucchini.
- Add the turkey breast and salt, pepper, and garlic powder and then the egg. Mix well with your hands.
- Separate into 5 equal sized burgers.
- Set aside while your grill preheats to medium high heat.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
Source : allrecipes.com