Back to Top
- 12 oz canned chunk solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine tuna, celery and parsley in a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- For a flavor boost without increasing the points value, you can add diced olives, chopped pickles or relish, or onions.
- Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com