TUNA AND NOODLES POTLUCK DISH RECIPE
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 1 pkg. 16 oz. DeLallo shells, cooked and drained (or use your favorite pasta!)
- 2 (7 oz.) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 oz. jar pimientos, drained
- Fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. grated
- Make the sauce by melting the butter in the saucepan over low heat, stirring in the flour until blended. Gradually stir in the milk. Crumble the cream cheese and stir until melted. Season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. Taste and see if you need to adjust seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta with the sauce; add the tuna. Mix well and spoon into a 9×13 prepared (greased) pan. Sprinkle with fresh dill and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve!
Source : allrecipes.com