- 2 lbs. boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 28 oz. canned diced tomatoes, half of liquid drained
- 1 sweet onion, sliced thin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar (plus more for serving)
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the remaining ingredients except the spinach.
- Cook on low for 4 hours adding the spinach during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Source : allrecipes.Com