- 2 (12oz) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbls shortening (opt)
- Prepare a 9×13 pan by covering pan with a piece of foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips on high for 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds and stir. Add in peanut butter and heat for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until fully melted, creamy, and fully combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and set aside.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips for 1 minute on high and stir. Return to microwave in 30 second burst until melted. Stirring in between each burst. If chocolate is too thick to drizzle nicely, stir in a tablespoon of shortening to thin the chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate in straight lines (in one direction only) over the peanut butter/white chocolate mixture. Take a knife and drag it through the chocolate going the opposite direction from the lines or swirl the chocolate until you are happy with the pattern in the fudge.
- Let the fudge sit out on the counter for 2 hours to set up.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 64 pieces.