- 6 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cups |
- 2 cups Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons honey, more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Add yogurt, honey, and lemon juice in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Layer the yogurt, berries, and seeds in a parfait glass or bowl, ending with a sprinkling of seeds on top. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 128 | Total Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 5 mg | Sodium: 59 mg | Carbohydrates: 21 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 17 g | Protein: 6 g | SmartPoints: 6