A large number of people believe that soy milk is a far healthier alternative than regular milk, as a result of a number of nutritionists recommending it for regular consumption, but this, however, isn’t true.
Recent scientific studies have proven that soy milk can actually have harmful effects on the overall health. That is why in this article, we are going to reveal a few facts why soy milk can wreak chaos in your body and actually ruin your health in various ways.
Reasons to avoid soy milk:
- It contains a substance known as hemagglutinin which causes clots and clumped red blood cells
- It impedes the endocrine function and has been connected with breast cancer and infertility in women
- Soy foods are loaded with toxic aluminum which harms the nervous system and can result in Alzheimer’s disease
- There is also an abundance of natural toxins and anti-nutrients in soybeans, meaning that just glasses of it on daily can cause adverse effects on the menstrual cycle
- The production process of soy milk involves the use of high temperatures, which can harm your health in various ways
- Studies have shown that consumption of soy milk increases your body’s need of vitamins D and B12
- Soy is also loaded with isoflavones which support the growth of breast cancer
- It is one of the most pesticide-contaminated food, as 99% of it is GMO
- It causes vitamin B12 deficiency
- It inhibits the digestion of copper, calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium
Dangers of Carrageenan in Soy Milk
A large number of studies have confirmed that the food-grade carrageenan found in soy milk is capable of causing ulceration, gastrointestinal inflammation, colon cancer as well as lesions in lab rats and this fact is unsettling.
Also, a link between insulin and glucose resistance has been found in lab rats which were fed with a good food-grade dose of carrageenan.