The Fat Flush Water
- 2l purified water
- 1 tangerine, sectioned
- ½ grapefruit, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 peppermint / spearmint leaves
- ice cubes, optional (make sure they are made from purified water)
Note: If you are taking any medications for blood pressure, replace the grapefruit with 1/2 lemon and 1/2 lime.
Combine the ingredients in a large pitcher, and drink your fat flush water throughout the next day. Make sure the ingredients you use are truly organic, and keep in mind that you have to wash and clean them thoroughly.
- Tangerines increase the sensitivity to insulin and regulate blood sugar. Their high vitamin C content helps the body to burn more fat during your workout.
- Grapefruits stimulate metabolic energy, burn fat, and increase the production of energy.
- Cucumbers provide satiety, and have a strong diuretic effect. This means that the refreshing veggie will help you cope with bloating and water retention.
- Fresh mint leaves ease digestion.
Keep in mind that drinking your fat flushing water alone or drinking plain water cannot help the body burn fat on its own. Physical activities are of essential importance, since exercising is the only way to break down fat and ease its elimination from the body.
Implement healthy dietary habits. Instead of counting the calories you eat, make sure you get your calories from organic, lean, whole foods. This fat flush recipe will provide you with the nutrients you need to ‘survive’ the day ahead, and it is a tasty way to drink more water.