serves 10 to 12
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (1-oz) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3-oz) package Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz) package shredded hash brown potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream of chicken soup, sour cream, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. Stir in hash browns and coat thoroughly. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes, until heated through.