- 1 Light Tortilla or Flat Out Wrap
- 1 Wedge of The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Classic Cream
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 oz (14g) Avocado Mashed
- 2 strips of Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1oz (28 g) Beans (used Northern because I had them open but any would work, pinto, black, even kidney!)
- Lettuce or Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp of your favorite Salsa
- The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel Cheddar (or .75 oz of Cheddar cheese)
These little guys will soon be in a store near you if they aren’t already…
Mix The Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Classic Cream Cheese Spread with the onion powder, chili powder and cumin.
Smear it on your wrap.
Top with the avocado, peppers and beans.
Avocado and beans are Little Bean’s favorite foods so I always have some laying around now. It’s great!
Top with the spinach and salsa.
Now, as if that wasn’t tasty enough, grab one of these bad boys…
grate and viola!
7 layers ready to wrap!
Roll it up, cut..
and go to town.
Source : allrecipes.com