- 6 SLICES
- 4 tablespoons PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- Boboli (10 oz) 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 scallion, diced
- ¾ cup 2% reduced fat shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded or julienned carrots
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a medium bowl, combine the PB2, soy sauce, water, garlic powder, black pepper, sriracha, brown sugar and sesame oil and whisk together to combine.
- Spread the peanut sauce evenly across the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving at least a ½ inch edge around the outside.
- Sprinkle the chopped chicken pieces and scallions over the top, followed by the mozzarella cheese. Finish the pizza by sprinkling the carrots and bean sprouts over the top.
- Place pizza on a foil covered baking sheet, a pizza stone (my preference) or straight onto the oven rack (depending on how you like your crust) and bake for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top before serving.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
5 per slice (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
5 per slice (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- 205 calories, 27 g carbs, 4 g sugars, 6 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 14 g protein, 5 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)