- 6-8 servings | Serving Size: 1 lettuce cup |Calories: 120 |
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 pound ground chicken breast
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, very finely minced
- Minced fresh chiles, Jalapeño or Fresno (amount up to you)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated into “cups”
- 1 handful of cilantro and/or mint, cut into chiffonade
- Heat a wok or large sauté pan over high heat. When hot, swirl in 1 tablespoon of the oil and add the chicken.
- Use your spatula to break up the meat and spread out over the surface of the pan. Cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
Nutritional Info :
- Previous Points: 3 | Points Plus: 3 | Total Fat: 6.4 g | Saturated Fat: 1.0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 34 mg | Sodium: 319 mg | Carbohydrates: 4.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g | Sugars: 1.6 g | Protein: 11.9 g