- 2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 10 ounces peanut satay sauce
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) baby carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts as a garnish, optional
- Soy sauce and hot sauce sauce for serving, optional
- I used a 4-Quart slow cooker.
- Coat the cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place the beef in the bottom of your slow cooker. Stir together the satay sauce, coconut milk and soy sauce and pour over the meat. Flip the meat over a couple of times to coat it with the sauce.
- Add the baby carrots and sliced red bell pepper. Cover and cook on LOW until the meat is fork tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Break up the meat into small pieces.
Source : allrecipes.Com