Texas Trash Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (28 oz.) can refried beans
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 4 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated
- Fritos or tortilla chips, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Heat a large pan or skillet over high heat and cook beef until no pink remains. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Drain fat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together sour cream and cream cheese until smooth and combined.
- Add in beef, refried beans and salsa, then stir in taco seasoning.
- Transfer mixture to 9×13-inch baking dish and top with cheeses. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Recipe adapted from 12Tomatoes.com