- Makes 4 servings .
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ C. chicken broth
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- In a bowl, whisk together broth, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, thyme, and rosemary.
- Place chicken into crockpot and pour mixture over evenly. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Plan ahead this week with this simple and flavorful recipes.
- Enjoy the taste of fresh herbs along with bold lemon and garlic.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 3