To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey, browned, seasoned & drained
- 2-3 c of canned (drained) or frozen vegetable of choice: green beans, corn, peas or mixed vegetables (optional)
- 3 lb frozen tater tots
- 1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 8-12 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Tater Tot Casserole
- Spread meat into a 13×9 greased casserole dish.
- At this point you can add a layer of your optional vegetable of choice.
- Cover with tater tots.
- Combine the soups & milk.
- Pour evenly over the tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350′. Add the cheese & bake for 10-15 more minutes.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.