Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups marinara sauce (I like Rao’s – ultra clean ingredient list and no added sugar)
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place four shallow individual baking dishes (such as these creme brulee ramekins) on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Divide the tomato sauce among the baking dishes.
- Break the eggs into a small bowl and then slip into each baking dish.
- Sprinkle the eggs with Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Bake until the egg whites are cooked, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 197; Fat: 15g; Carbohydrates: 5g; Sugar: 3g; Sodium: 597mg;Fiber: 1g; Protein: 11g