- Tapioca cooked-1 cup (cooked in water and salt until soft)
- Thinly chopped onion-1 small
- Thinly chopped green chilly-2 nos
- Thinly chopped curry leaves-2 spring
- Thinly chopped ginger-1 tbsp
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Rice powder-1 tbsp
- Besan Flour-3 tbsp
- Oil-for deep frying
- Mash the cooked tapioca well without any lumps.
- Mix it with all the other ingredients.
- Now using your wet hands take few portions from the dough and make vada shapes.
- Deep fry the prepared vada’s in hot oil on medium flame until nice golden and cooked.
- Drain in to paper towels and serve warm with coconut chutney!!!
Source : allrecipes.Com