- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 packet of taco seasonings
- 2/3 cups water
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 small can of diced green chilies
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- Guacamole, sour cream, lettuce and salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- I a medium skillet, brown your ground turkey. Add garlic and onion and cook for 1 minute. Add 2/3 cups water and taco seasonings. Cook 2-3 additional minutes on medium. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Line a large cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles.
- Arrange the rectangles on your cookie sheet/pizza pan in a ring. The short sides of your crescent roll will form a circle in the middle.
- Spread your taco meat evenly onto the ring near the middle.
- Top your meat with your cheese and green chilies.
- Next, bring the rectangle of your dough over your filling. Tuck it underneath the bottom layer of the dough. Continue this process until you have done this on all your rectangles.
- Bake your ring for 25-30 minutes or until it is nice and golden brown. Cool for 5-10 minutes before you slice and serve. Dip your slice of ring into your Guacamole, sour cream, lettuce and salsa (optional) and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com