- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- 2 pkts taco seasoning
- ½ C water
- 1 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- ½ head lettuce, shredded
- ½ C cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, diced
- ½ C sour cream
- taco sauce
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brown the ground beef; drain completely.
- Add the taco seasoning and water; simmer until the sauce is thick. Set aside.
- On a baking sheet, place a piece of parchment paper that covers the entire surface.
- Open one tube of crescent rolls and separate. Place four triangles like the points of a compass, short edges in and points out. Fill in the gaps with the remaining four triangles of the tube.
- Open the second tube of crescent rolls and separate. Fill in all of the gaps with the eight triangles and press flat.
- Spoon the meat in a ring around the dough about an inch from the center edge.
- Top the meat with 1 C cheddar cheese.
- Wrap the points of the crescents over the meat, sealing in the middle. Start with the last ones laid down (top layer) and finish with the bottom layer. Press in the center to seal against the short edges of the crescents.
- Bake 15 minutes in heated oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, if desired.
- Place the shredded lettuce in the center of the ring.
- Top with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and taco sauce.
- Serve warm.
Source : allrecipes.Com